Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Catholic Conscience

This is a recent note that I sent to many Protestant friends about the recent HHS decision to require Catholics to pay for health insurance that covers immoral actions.  I will not abandon God and bow down to the state. Ever.


Dear name
There are times that try souls; you need to be informed about an
attack on Catholics. Please listen to the following Bishop (from
Tulsa) at: http://www.dioceseoftulsa.org/article.asp?nID=4429
There are 150+ other Bishops in the US with similar statements
(http://wdtprs.com/blog/2012/02/100-us-bishops-have-protested-pres-obamas-blatant-attack-on-catholics/). This is a *big* deal.
Catholics are going ballistic; I wanted you to know why. If you wish,
please send to your Christian friends. Maybe they don't like
Catholics, but our liberty in the US lives or dies together.
I apologize for the unsolicited note, pray for us.
My Name

First they came (by Martin Niemoeller)



First they came for the communists,and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists,and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,and I didn't speak out because I was Protestant.
Then they came for meand there was no one left to speak out for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment